Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 4 Month Birthday Luke!


This was a big month for you in a lot of good and bad ways. You got your first report card and had your first parent/teacher conference at school (which you passed with flying colors)! You've had your first cold, double ear infection and stomach bug (and yes, thank you, Mommy has been as sick as a dog the last 3 days as a result). You are just a little jabber jaws and Mommy and Daddy get such a kick out of hearing you "talk." Your status as my champion sleeper has changed a bit as a result of your recent ailments, but I have no fear that someday you will reclaim the title.

And the biggest news yet...you rolled over for the first time on Sunday! Daddy got to see it first, which made me kind of sad, then I remembered that I saw Blake's first so now we're even. You look so cute when you do it...like you know you've done something really impressive (which it is by the way). So you have now mastered the front to back roll and I think the back to front isn't far off since you are pretty strong. I'll post a video of it in the next blog.

You have your 4 month check-up tomorrow so I will have to add your most recent stats to this post once I get them. More shots tomorrow - sorry I know they hurt, but know that we are only trying to ensure you live a long and healthy life. The controversial "thing" now a days is about whether or not to vaccinate. The alternative is far too risky from a health perspective in our opinion. And besides, Mommy and Daddy had all of our shots growing up, and we turned out just fine (though you might not agree in 16 years or so)!
Here's a clip of you laughing and smiling...Happy Birthday little L!

No comments: