Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 7 Month Birthday Luke!

Here he is the "birthday" boy!! I almost let today get past me...we have had a rough week with teething. I cannot believe 7 months have passed. You are such a big boy now. You have learned to blow raspberries and you do it all the time! Between that and your teething, your chin and shirts are in a constant state of wetness. I'm trying really hard to get you to say Mama, but no luck yet. I know you know who Mama and Dada are...you get a super big smile when I say the words. Believe it or not, I would not classify you as a "great eater." Now, don't get me wrong, you can suck down a ba-ba like nobody's business, but you have just not taken to baby food or baby cereal like we thought you would. If we can get a couple of bites out of you each night, we call it a good meal. That's okay for now, you are certainly not starving!

You cut another tooth today too. That makes two for you! Look closely at the picture above and below and you can see my first tooth just barely peaking through.

So, Happy 7 Month Birthday little Luke! We have enjoyed every second (give or take a few really groggy ones in the middle of the night) of your little life so far. You make us so happy and proud with all of your smiles, laughs and milestones. In just a few short months you will finally be able to chase that puppy and keep up with your brother. We love you!!

1 comment:

sara said...

yea! happy 7 month birthday big boy! he's such a cutie!