Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Skinny Jeans...

that's pretty much all I'm going to say. Every woman (and especially mothers) know what I'm talking about. We all have a pair and we all want desperately to fit into them again someday.

I know no one cares and this is my own little victory, but since this is a family blog that means I get to dump some of my own personal happy moments in here too. I've been trying really hard to hit this milestone and I did it. It's sort of a birthday present to myself (though it's not exactly the gift that keeps on giving without a lot of effort). Either way...I'm wearing a big smile this evening.

2 comments:

missdreampainter said...

hey proud momma, show off that hot stuff. have kurt take a pic of you showing off all your hard work, you will be even more proud of yourself looking back at this 20 years from now! no mom jeans for you, way to go :)

sara said...

happy belated birthday jen!!! way to go on the skinny jeans. i have a looong way to go to get into mine. oh, to be back in highschool when i thought i was fat.