Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shaping Up

Still a work in progress, but some of the rooms are starting to shape up. We spent most of our vacation unpacking and arranging everything. Now the last few weeks have been spent finding some new things to freshen up our style.

Dining Room - this green still scares me a little bit, but it's really nice in person.


Kurt's new pride and joy. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the felt on the pool table is this really pretty olive green. Goes nice with the dark wood and carmel colored walls.

Guest Bedroom

Luke's new cowboy room. The boys' rooms were so much smaller before and easier to fill up!





Blake's room - I sort of miss the stripes painted on the walls in his old room, however I don't really feel up for that project again.


Left - picture of Daddy. Middle - my old glove and ball from the year I played Pee Wee baseball. It was the last gift I ever received from my Pappaw Grady before he passed away. Right - a picture of Blake's Pappaw Grady when he played pee wee baseball. He was a fantastic pitcher and I hope Blake gets his arm and hand/eye coordination! Oh and if you're wondering...the tennis racket was a steal from Ebay. It's a tribute to his Mommy and Daddy's favorite sport, but I wasn't going to put a modern era one up there. :)


One of my new favorite rooms - the Playroom!! Now you see it...

Now you don't!!




No comments: