Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Friday was my birthday and thank you to everyone who sent well wishes my way! I had a very nice day and started the celebration and extended it as long as I could. :) Kurt and I had a grown-up celebration last weekend and went with some of our new neighborhood friends to a dueling piano event at Rush Creek Golf Course. It was so much fun and the ladies and I even got to do a little dancing...after a bit of liquid courage of course! Friday I was happy to wake up and see that my dear sweet Dad had given me a buzz to wish me a Happy Day...Sorry, I missed the call, but 3:30 CST is a bit too early for this gal! (thank you Dad - love you!) My co-workers planned an ice cream treat for the afternoon and I was so pleasantly surprised to find these beautiful tulips on my desk from my awesome Business Analyst and friend Andrea. Friday evening my bud Megan came over and had dinner and cake with us. It was a great day! Only 363 days until the next one!

1 comment:

missdreampainter said...

happy bday, sounds like a great one, its always good to have people all day long showering you with well wishes. of course i think i'm ready to start reversing in age when does that happen???