Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Another year, another round of family pictures that bring a tear to my eye when I look at how happy my boys are and how much they have grown. And this year again, another photographer. We loved Jac who we used last year, but she took a break this summer after giving birth to her second son in May. But we LOVED Tamika Garscia whom we used and would recommend her to anyone in the market for a good photographer right now. Here is a link to her website...http://www.tamikagarscia.com/index2.php#/home/. She was absolutely able to capture my boys in the moment and so full of life. We scored a beautiful day for pictures and were so pleased with the results. As always, it is impossible to narrow down to my favorites so a link to all 149 images is below.

http://tgarscia.smugmug.com/Client-Access
Password: Jarrett

However is my somewhat shortened list of favorites. Enjoy!



I LOVE this picture of Blake...I see so much more than the picture itself. I think of him looking back at us with this big road (path) in front of him. It seems like such a metaphor for life. Nothing but open road ahead of you and still a need for a little reassurance to let go and run.




Luke with his hand up his shirt. Anyone that has been around him in the last year will know that he is actually hanging onto the silky tag in his shirt. It's his favorite "comfort" habit...he has a little bit of his Mama in him. ;)































































2 comments:

The Steinemann Family said...

Great pictures, you got a ton of adorable ones!! Super cute!

missdreampainter said...

they turned out great, what is it about the backside of kids that looks so cute, love the one of the boys walking away holding hands