Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ugh

Winter has officially begun in Minnesota. Blake woke up so excited and wanted to know if this meant it was Christmas! As much as I'd love to say "it's so pretty" or be appreciative because "there are people in other parts of the country/world that never get snow", I just can't bring myself to be excited. Summer is my season of choice and this officially ends it. After 10 LONG winters in this state I know I will do my best at making it go quickly and finding something to enjoy. The boys are already asking to go sledding and with this storm we might just have enough. So here's to old man winter...and try to make it a short one this year!

1 comment:

missdreampainter said...

yes that sucks, and i was depressed about shorter nights... hope it is a kind winter but a fun one!!!