Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to All!

I'm not usually one that gets into the Hallmark holidays, but I have to admit since becoming a Mom, I've made an exception for this one (and Father's Day)! Even as I'm sitting here typing this I'm thinking about all the things I love about being a Mom. There's obviously too many things to write, but to feel that unconditional love from your children every day is about as good as it gets.

So anyway...Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom. I love you more than you'll ever know. Thanks for helping me realize the simple pleasures in life (reading, napping and being crafty just to name a few). I've learned so much from you through the years and I thank you for that. It has definitely made me into the Mommy I am today. I do wish you lived closer and could see the boys as often as you wanted, but know that you have a very special place in their hearts!

Happy Mother's Day too to my Grandma, Grandma Jarrett and Grandma Lana. And of course to my beloved Sisters. I am so grateful for the families you have created and the Mother's you have become. And a special shout out to all of my Mommy friends that help keep me sane, support me and provide me with advice on all aspects of life! Thank you!!

1 comment:

sara said...

happy mother's day to you jen! you have a wonderful family. i always enjoyed going to your house when we were in school. your mom always made me feel so welcome & loved. something i hope i can do for my kiddo's friends. you come from a group of awesome women.
love ya
sara