Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 11 Month Birthday Luke!

Eleven down ONE to go! It seems crazy to think that a year ago I was 8 months + pregnant and dying for you to just enter the world! Now you've been a part of our world for almost a year and I cannot imagine this life without you in it. You are my sweet little baby and will be forever!

You are up to about 20 1/2 pounds though it feels like 50 most days. You are in the stage where you have to be carried around because you aren't "all terrain" mobile, but when being held you want to reach and move around which makes it tough on Mama! You are chasing that brother of yours like crazy too. He can usually turn your bad moods around in a flash. You have the sweetest little blue eyes and some pinchable cheeks. You have a million nicknames, but "little L", "Louie", "Lukie" and "Lukie Padukie" seem to be the most used. You've learned to wave bye-bye. You love to spit...much to your teachers' dismay. You absolutely HATE to have your hands, face or nose cleaned. I think I've mentioned this before, but you LOVE to splash in the tub. You have the ability to soak the bathroom (and Mommy or Daddy).

We are having so much fun with you...trying to keep up and soak up all of these milestones and memories. I want to remember each moment forever! Happy 11 month birthday my dear sweet Luke! I love you!!


I love this picture...he fell asleep sitting up!

No comments: