Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Pics 2009

Our pictures are here! I have to say they definitely show both of the boys in their true, beautiful little personalities. Yes, even though Luke was not having the best day...he still is our little "grouch" and often wears that scowl on his face. And, yes, Blake is ALWAYS this silly and what you can't get from the pictures is the corresponding chatter or songs that continually flow from him.

And as you can see from many of Kurt and my expressions...they are the ABSOLUTE loves of our lives. We wake up every day so thankful for these two little miracles and are so proud of each and every accomplishment.

So, enjoy the slideshow! There are quite a few pics in here, but I swear I narrrowed it down from the 250+ we got. Thanks again to the amazing Jac Senske who was able to capture the boys in all of their glory!






1 comment:

HootieMama said...

Love how she captured your real life expressions. I am not a fan of staged portraits (like our church photo). LOVE Blake's "muscle" picture and Luke's "You-KNOW-I-Hate-To-Sit-In-The-Grass!" picture! ;-) We love our little buddies!

Love you guys! Great pictures!

Call me sometime!