Friday, August 7, 2009

uh-oh

I try not to share these stories too often since it probably doesn't reflect too well on Kurt and I, but this one is too funny to pass up!

This summer, every Friday at school has been "water day" for the preschoolers. Well last night Kurt was talking to Blake about tomorrow being water day and how they would need to pack all his swim gear for school. Then Kurt said something along the lines of, "you might not have water day tomorrow because it's supposed to rain." And Blake replied, "ah shit."

Happy Friday! And yes, it is raining today.

3 comments:

HootieMama said...

I am sitting here in tears! Not because your young son has picked up on a few choice vocabluary words of his parents -- but because I can't stop laughing!!!

We've had a couple of those moments!! Thankfully, mine know all the words that they are not allowed to say now. But, I still need to be more careful -- especially when talking politics! It brings out the "potty-mouth" in me at times.

The Jarrett Family said...

I unfortunately did not witness the proud moment first hand, but I just died when Kurt told me! There have been a few other slip ups, but this one was dead on, perfect context!

sara said...

i'm sure he learned it from his daddy. because you would never say something like that!!