Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Us...

Here are a few pics of the boys around the house lately. We have had been seeing so many changes in Luke...new molar, lots of babbling, new words, new dance moves and the biggest milestone of all a few steps! He started letting go of things and standing up two weekends ago and then the following week started taking a couple of steps. He rarely does it and when he does it is a major surprise to him! He still prefers the Mommy mode of transportation, but I don't mind too much. Especially now that I realize his immobility is officially over. He still has all of his baby curls and though I said once he starts walking I'll let Kurt cut them, I'm not sure I can. They are just too cute!

Here's the big guy standing all by himself.

Blake and Mommy being silly.



Trying so hard to put on Blake's shoe.
Luke and his 2nd best buddy, Molly.


Luke trying to escape up the stairs. Molly is "spotting" him...or something like that.
Blake entertaining us with a song. Yes, he rarely wears pants and socks at home. He says he is "hot"!
Luke's first powdered donut. He liked it A lot.

No comments: