Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where the green grass grows...


This might be one of the last yards with green grass in Minnesota if this cold snap hangs around. As you can see we got our sod this week. We were very excited that the landscaping could be done this year instead of waiting until next spring. I wasn't loving the idea of having a muddy dog every time she went outside to potty. Unfortunately if the cold snap stays we won't have painted garage doors until next spring.
Quite a bit of the tile work was finished this week and the stone on the fireplace was installed. There will be some work done tomorrow and Saturday too. They are working really fast now that we are down to less than 3 weeks! I'm starting to get to the point where I want to wait for everything to be done before I go back in, but I know I'll never be able to stay away! We are still pleased with how our choices are coming together.

Pocket Office

Our backyard!

We love the fireplace!

Basement bathroom

Mudroom "dumping station" with a bench. There will also be a corkboard above the countertop.

I am loving the subway tile around my bathtub!

Our shower



Our bathroom vanity

Stairway

No comments: