Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rock Star

We always knew he had it in him, but today Blake finally unleashed his inner "rockstar" and FINALLY sang at one of his school concerts. We weren't really sure what to expect this year since he has cried or refused to face the audience for all of his other concerts. But low and behold when the class marched out and he took his place on the risers...his mouth opened and the singing began. I'll be honest, he sort of had this petrified/peed off/concentration type look the entire time, but he did sing! Sadly there are no pictures yet. I am hoping my dear friends Liz or Michelle will send some my way as my hands were full with all 27 pounds of squirmy wormy Luke and Daddy had the video camera. This picture was from Perkins where we took our little musician before the concert to build up energy for his performance!

No comments: