Sunday, July 25, 2010

This is what summer is all about...

To say we love our pool would be an understatement. We L-O-V-E it. Not just the fact that we can swim in it, but it provides so much entertainment to us and has allowed us to hang out with our lovely new neighbors and build new friendships all summer. And I wouldn't be a girl if I didn't say I LOVE getting to work on my tan!!! Blake has been getting so much practice at swimming and Luke is just a little fish waiting to be let out of his tank. We got him a little floatie suit and he has found fins! I love watching their confidence build every time we go down there. The boys also associate the pool with snack time. They are like Pavlov's dog. I think if they even see a pool now they get hungry. No worries, we always come with the cooler well stocked...for the boys and for us.





No comments: