Saturday, January 15, 2011

Funny things I've heard lately...

Luke to Daddy: "that is NOT acceptabobble" (aka acceptable)
Luke to Mommy: "you say bad word, you go timeout" (for the record, I said butt)
Luke to Molly: "May May, do not eat bone on couch FOREVER"
Luke to Blake: "Bakey, you not my friend ANY more"

Blake when asked if he wants something: "um, maybe not"
Blake to Aunt Jill: "Mom said we can say bad words at home" (again, it was butt...long story and I realize now you can't teach a 4 year old to determine the right context in which to say something!)
Blake to Mommy (when asked why he didn't wear underwear today): "I don't know"

Everyday they say something new and funny. It's so hard to keep up with all their silly little quips...but I am determined to do a better job of writing (blogging) them!

4 comments:

HootieMama said...

HaHa! I was just sharing the "bad words at home" story with Mom & Dad today at Jacob's basketball game! I still laugh hysterically!

missdreampainter said...

someone suggested to me to put a box on your kitchen counter with a post-it pad and pen inside and everytime you hear something worth remembering, you can write it down and date it so you can look back and remember, i thought it was a good idea of course i still haven't done it yet:)

HootieMama said...

When I told Jacob about the underwear line (b/c he used to do the same!!), he grinned and said, "One word: Commando!"

sara said...

too funny! we have "bathroom words" that they are only allowed to say in the bathroom (like butt, fart & such). they love to let them fly when they are in there!