Thursday, January 27, 2011

Quiet as a...bunny?

When my sisters and I were kids and being a little too loud we would be told to play "quiet as a mouse." Of course the best part was trying so hard not to talk or make a sound that you ended up laughing!

Yesterday, we were running some errands and the boys were getting a little rowdy in the backseat. I exclaimed "enough, let's play quiet as a mouse." Blake said, "No - let's play quiet as a bunny." (Okay, I thought. I don't really care what the animal is as long as it's not a loud one.) So bunny it was. Then after a few seconds, very quietly from the backseat we heard Luke saying in his little whisper..."hoppy, hoppy, hoppy." Gotta love these boys!

2 comments:

HootieMama said...

Precious and priceless. I love those moments. And, I can see Luke grinning from ear to ear as he said it!

The Steinemann Family said...

Cute!!