Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Pictures Part 2

Yippee - We got the links to the finished product today!! I was so excited to check my email and see that the links had come.

Below are the web addresses for the slideshow and the online album which you can order from (because I'm sure anyone that views the pictures will want to plaster their walls with our family pictures!). The slide show is cool...she set it to music. It doesn't take very long and if you're related to me or know me very well you can imagine the amount of tears I shed watching it the 1st, 2nd, 3rd...time.

http://www.sewellphotography.com/jarrett/
www.jarrett.photoherald.com

The main point of the pictures was to capture Luke and his "newness"...I think she couldn't have done a better job. He looks absolutely precious. She was also able to catch Blake and his "I only live in this moment" two year old mentality. To me that is priceless as someday I will look back and will only remember that stage through pictures like these. I think she did a very good job of capturing how much Kurt and I love these 2 little boys and our sweet little Molly. Smile.

1 comment:

HootieMama said...

The pictures are marvelous! I was holding up until I got to the picture of Blake patting Luke's head and then I completely lost it with the picture of the top of Luke's head/hair. Something about that was incredibly precious. I am tearing up just thinking about how little he looked and how quickly he'll grow up. Blake is an absolute "mini me" of Kurt! She caught some expressions that are Kurt made over! I could hear him giggling in the one where he's sitting on Kurt's shoulders. I have so many favorites. I am going to have a hard time picking what to have printed. I loved the one of Blake sitting and looking over his shoulder. Luke was so expressive! His little smile. I am thinking that he looks like his momma!

Love ya!! Jill