Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Room Redo





I had said if we had a little girl I would probably redo the nursery to add a little pink...but when we had Luke I became even more determined to add more blue. It was very neutral before - maybe a little more feminine than masculine. I found a really cute construction themed bumper that matched our yellow walls and other green accents. It just seemed perfect and it gave me a project to work on.

So ta-da! There are still a few details I'm working out, but you get the idea. Yes, I painted the picture of the dump truck. I know I am no Picasso, but it was fun to do.

1 comment:

HootieMama said...

Etsy, girl! Etsy! I absolutely LOVED those! You could have a second career in the kid decor cottage industry! Be sure to put the others up -- they are great too!