Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Ducky Did It"

Funny story...

In the last few months Blake has developed a habit of needing Kurt or I to kiss his "ow-wees" every time he gets one. There are even "ow-wees" we kiss that I'm not sure ever actually happened. But we make them "all better" and he loves it. Kurt seems to think I introduced this practice to our precious little boy....okay, okay I did. I can rightfully admit that it was all my doing. I'm a mom, I was looking for any excuse to kiss my little, ever so independent, boy and I got my wish. Oh and the best part is...he'll kiss your "ow-wees" too and then ask "better?"

Anyway, Blake has also recently started assigning blame to whatever has caused his "ow-wee." Kind of funny when he tattles on each of us after some random misshap. So last night Kurt was giving him a bath and all of the sudden Blake started crying, saying "ow-wee" and pointing to his hip. Kurt asked him what happened and...you guessed it...he proclaimed "ducky did it!"

No comments: