Sunday, July 26, 2009

Congratulations Megan and Ramsey!

Last night we went to one of the most beautiful weddings ever. My dear friend Megan and her adoring fiance, Ramsey, were wed at St. Mary's Greek Orthodox Church by Lake Calhoun. It was such a beautiful and symbolic ceremony. The bride and groom do not speak at all during the ceremony and there are a handful of rituals that are all peformed 3 times. The reception was at the very classy and chic St. Paul Hotel. Megan looked absolutely stunning in a gorgeous lace gown and wore a vintage hair pin. The bridesmaid dresses were awesome (honestly...something each of the girls will wear again) and they carried white and green hydrangeas. I wish I would have got better/more pictures, but I was too caught up in the moment. The food was delicious, the music was dance worthy (as I told Blake..."Mommy wore her party shoes"), and the scenery was enchanting. Our centerpiece was this really cool antique votive holder. I especially loved how they served cupcakes instead of a the traditional cake! Everything was just wonderful and it was so much fun to spend an evening with our friends. We wish Megan and Ramsey all the love and happiness in the world and were so glad we could share their special day with them!



Heidi and I (she was Megan and my Senior Buyer)
Heidi and Todd



Our friends, Mindy & Jerod

1 comment:

sara said...

it looks like a very classy event. congratulations to the happy couple!