Friday, July 24, 2009

We're alive...

Sorry, it's just been a really crazy couple of weeks! But we are all alive and kickin'! Luke had a stomach bug for about 5 days which provided more yuk than I could have ever imagined. We had our annual family pictures done one day...also a day of which Luke was sick, so not sure how those are going to turn out. Blake and I went to Chloe's big 3rd birthday bash so I will posting pics of that soon. As well as the boys' new second cousin Ainsley arrived! She's a cutie!

Life is pretty much status quo with our usual routine of busy, Busy, BUSY!! It's probably going to get a lot busier here in the next few months too. Kurt goes back to Mexico for work next month and I start a new position at Target August 3rd. Yes, I know, I just started my current position a year ago, but they like to keep you moving there. I'm going back to the Buyer role, though this time I will be buying in Home versus Apparel & Accessories where I usually land. I'm excited about the new experience.

I promise to post pictures soon...I will hopefully have some good ones of our photo shoot, the birthday party and my dear friend Megan's wedding (it's tomorrow - yeah!!). Happy weekend!

2 comments:

sara said...

i hope you can all manage to stay healthy in the next few weeks, some exciting times going on! good luck in the new position!!

we have been hectic here too.

take care & much love sent up to you,
sara

missdreampainter said...

congrats on the new job! are you still with the .com division or are you back to store buying? can't wait to see what you select, love my target finds!!!