Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sneak Peek of Family Photos...

Click on this link or go to Jac Senske's blog which is listed under the blogs I follow...

http://jacquelynsenske.wordpress.com/

Of course I think my boys look adorable and everytime I see them in a picture together it just melts my heart (yes, even the ones where it looks like Blake has poor "little" Luke in a half nelson!). I haven't seen them all yet, but it looks like Jac did an awesome job considering Luke was feeling really rotten and Blake is still not a fan of getting his picture taken. Once I get them all back I'll share more...Enjoy!!

5 comments:

missdreampainter said...

she did a great job! lots of good ones to choose from.

sara said...

those are some great pictures! you all look fabulous!

i love the boys playing around too.

HootieMama said...

I am lovin' the "headlock of love" photos!! Blake just likes to overwhelm Luke with his brotherly love. (It's just the beginning!!)

Great pictures! Can't wait to see more. I need one to frame for the living room (Christmas hint!)

Love you guys!!

sara said...

are you guys doing ok?

take care!

sara

The Jarrett Family said...

Yes, we're good! We have just been so busy that I haven't had a chance to snap many pictures. Your trip to the beach looked like so much fun! Hope you were able to get some R&R!