Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Haircut = New Bike

We have apparently upped the anty in our house...Usually Blake gets the standard dum-dum sucker when he gets his haircut, but today, Kurt took Blake to get his haircut and he came home with a new, big boy bike! I'm sure next time I take him he will expect a pony or something! It's okay though, Kurt's been wanting to get him a big boy bike for a while and once he mastered his trike I figured it was a matter of time before one showed up in our garage. The first thing he wanted to do was move his horn from his trike to the new bike. He wouldn't ride it for me until that was done! I was actually quite surprised by how quickly he took to it. He can peddle, steer and brake already. I was very proud of him! And his new hair cut looks pretty sharp to boot!


I love this pic - The happy boy and his new bike! Could he be any more annoyed at me for taking his picture?

No comments: